Antelope Valley Board of Trade Application
- The Antelope Valley Board of Trade is an important vehicle for YOU to shape tomorrow’s business climate.
- The Antelope Valley Board of Trade is an important forum for YOU to present issues and concerns and make valuable business contacts.
- The Antelope Valley Board of Trade is an important resource to help YOU solve business challenges.
The AVBOT and You:
If not yet a member, we invite your company to join the Antelope Valley Board of Trade. The Board is engaged in activities that promote economic growth and diversity through expanding employment opportunities, building quality infrastructures, creating a positive business climate, and being a strong legislative voice for the Antelope Valley.
Historically, the Antelope Valley Board of Trade has been the principal proponent in:
- Building the Antelope Valley Freeway State Route 14
- Spearheading the east branch of the California Aqueduct and its distribution system in the Antelope Valley
- Bringing the FAA Flight Control Center to Palmdale
- Establishing the Antelope Valley Air Quality Management District and dedicating its purpose to our community specifically
- Construction of Mayflower Garden, a 550 unit senior citizen housing facility
- Maintaining important census and demographic data as an associate office U.S. Department of Commerce
- Campaigning to bring a four-year State University to the High Desert
- Establishing the Metrolink
Today, a membership of more than 200 of the Antelope Valley’s business leaders working on such important matters as:
- Developing a “united front” to promote employment and employers in the Antelope Valley;
- Evaluating legislative matters that affect business and general quality of life in the Antelope Valley;
- Supporting the efforts to building The Palmdale Regional Airport and the economic pluses it would bring;
- Improving the Antelope Valley Freeway; State Route 138, and promoting the development of logical thoroughfares connecting home and the workplace;
- Improving the quality of membership and client services, especially as they pertain to economic and demographic data, lobbying and being an effective resource in solving your business problems;
- Edwards Air Force Base (EAFB) retention;
- Air and water quality
AVBOT is a Nonprofit 501(c) 6 Corporation
Business Investment — Tax Deductible
The AV Board of Trade’s Mission Statement is to engage in
maintaining and promoting diverse business and industry,
quality infrastructures, and a strong legislative voice for the
benefit of its members and the greater Antelope Valley.